Find a Tenant
Property owners can feel confident that their property is being represented in a professional, competent manner and given the exposure that will ensure a successful rental.
Our rental agents will:
- View the property to assist in pricing
- Advertise the property in various publications on a rotational basis
- Personally show the property to qualified prospects
- Check references thoroughly, including employment, bank credit, past leasing experience and personal references
- Handle all negotiations between owner and tenant
- Collect all deposits
- Prepare leases or rental agreements
- Provide a final statement of charges for tax purposes
Remember, a professional rental agency is a real timesaver for property owners and renters alike. Since we concentrate our efforts in quality neighborhoods, we know the rental market and facilities well in the communities we serve. Renters (especially newcomers to the area) can avoid the tiresome task of sifting through advertisements and rental lists only to be delayed, frustrated and discouraged. Owners avoid the hassle of missed appointments, no-shows or prospects that are not a fit for the property.
San Francisco Property Management Services
For owners seeking management services in addition to our rental services, see the Property Management Services section for more information.