Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2100 Broadway Street, San Francisco
Some opportunities rarely occur, & when they do, you must take notice. This home is one of those rare opportunities that demands your attention. This 4-level home was built in 1917 & represents the finest SF has to offer. Features 5+ bedrms, 51/2 bathrms, gym, family/media room, multiple home offices, wine room, 6 fireplaces & so much more! The grand scale & volume of this home is unrivaled. Wonderful original architectural detailing thruout in addition to the tasteful remodeling incorporating many classic Art Deco features.The VIEWS in this house are unparalleled & showcases sweeping views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, SF Bay, including Sausalito, Belvedere, Tiburon, Angel Island and Alcatraz.
- MLS® #467062
- Square Footage8,900
- Year Built1917
- Sub-TypeCustom, Traditional
- StyleDetached, 4+ Story
- FeaturesPatio(s), Window Coverings, Formal Entry, Landscaping-Rear, Landscaping-Front
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage, Auto Door, Detached
- # of Garages4
- ViewMountains, Bay, City Lights, Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Siding
- Listing AgentDavid B. Bellings
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res. R.e. Svc.
- Address2100 Broadway Street
- AreaPacific Heights
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94115
- InteriorPartial Carpet, Hardwood
- Fireplaces4+, Dining Room, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Date ListedFebruary 11th, 2018
- Days on Market190
Price Change History for 2100 Broadway Street, San Francisco, CA (MLS® #467062)
|Price Reduced||$13,900,000||$1,775,000 (11.32%)|
|Act Cont-Show (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $17,800,000)||$15,675,000||$2,125,000 (11.94%)|