Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3001 Pacific Avenue, San Francisco
Grand corner mansion with approx. 14,000 sq. ft. of architectural perfection in the most coveted neighborhood of San Francisco- Pacific Heights. Originally built by renowned architects Bliss & Faville in 1906 and extensively renovated & rebuilt by Dan Phipps in 2010, including all-encompassing structural upgrades. This stately masterpiece has 8+BR, 6+BA, grand entertainment rooms, elaborate crown molding, wood paneling and expansive ceiling height on all 4 levels of the main house. Lower Level is currently a massive guest quarters with incredible potential to become an entertainment/media level. Stunning southern city views, garden, and elevator to all levels, 6+pkg.
- MLS® #466764
- Square Footage13,643
- Year Built1906
- Style4+ Story
- FeaturesLandscaping-Rear, Deck(s), Formal Entry, Bay Window(s), Double Pane Windows, Storage Area(s), Wet Bar(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Intercom, Security Gate
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingGarage, Auto Door
- # of Garages6
- ViewPartial, City Lights, Water, Downtown
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Listing AgentMary Lou Castellanos
- Listing OfficeSotheby's International Realty
- Address3001 Pacific Avenue
- AreaPacific Heights
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94115
- InteriorPartial Carpet, Partial Hardwood, Hardwood
- Date ListedFebruary 15th, 2018
- Days on Market95