Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
135 Yukon Street, San Francisco
Exquisite, Sleek, Ultramodern. Welcome to 135 Yukon located atop Kite Hill overlooking Eureka Valley. This 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom home built in 2014 makes an architectural design statement both inside and out. Modern luxurious interiors with top of the line fixtures & finishes creates warmth & light with views into downtown San Francisco and beyond. Floor to ceiling windows with lustrous wood flooring enriches the feel. Custom kitchen. Living room w/gas burning fireplace overlooks the garden w/multi-level access. 2 master suites are on level 1 & 3. These have spa like bathrooms, soaking tubs rainfall shower heads, double vanities. Media room w/fireplace & wine storage. Enjoy evenings on roof deck-3 car pkg.Come home & start living.
|Sun May 27th||2:00pm||4:00pm|
|Tue May 29th||12:30pm||2:00pm|
- MLS® #466437
- Square Footage2,900
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeModern/High Tech
- Style3 Story
- FeaturesGarden, Landscaping-Front, Landscaping-Rear, Fenced Yard, Patio(s), Enclosed Patio(s), Deck(s), Window Coverings, Double Pane Windows, Wet Bar(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Security Alarm(s), Satellite Dish
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingGarage, Auto Door, Interior Access
- # of Garages3
- ViewPanoramic, City Lights, Downtown, Hills, Mountains
- ExteriorStucco, Concrete
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- FoundationConcrete Block
- Listing AgentPaula Y. Rose
- Listing OfficeHill & Co.
- Address135 Yukon Street
- AreaEureka Valley/Dolore
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94114
- HeatingCentral Heating, Gas
- Fireplaces2, Gas Burning, Living Room, Family Room
- Date ListedJanuary 22nd, 2018
- Days on Market123
Price Change History for 135 Yukon Street, San Francisco, CA (MLS® #466437)
|Price Reduced (from $3,198,000)||$2,995,000||$203,000 (6.35%)|