Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
70 Sotelo Avenue, San Francisco
Grand scale Mid-Century view home on rare extra-large lot in Forest Hill. 1st time on the market in 40 yrs. Spacious modern showplace of visionary design. Incredibly accessible gardens & patios for entertaining. Main level: Dramatic LR w/ sweeping views, huge windows & gorgeous hdwd flrs. Formal DR w/ original wood doors, custom cabinetry. Large view master suite w/ 2 walk-in closets, 2nd BR/BA. Chef's kitchen w/ Viking range & hood, Kitchen Aid fridge/DW, breakfast rm. Office w/ GG Bridge tower view. Lower level: huge media/family rm has fireplace & wet bar, 1 ensuite BR, + 2nd larger BR w/ garden view. Large laundry room, storage, wine cellar. Zoned heating w/ 2 furnaces. Located on a coveted block, minutes to West Portal & Inner Sunset.
|Sun Oct 22nd||2:00pm||4:00pm|
- MLS® #462694
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeContemporary, Custom
- StyleDetached, 2 Story
- FeaturesGarden, Landscaping-Front, Landscaping-Rear, Fenced Yard, Patio(s), Formal Entry, Double Pane Windows, Window Screens, Storage Area(s), Wet Bar(s), Security Alarm(s)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Auto Door, Interior Access
- # of Garages2
- ViewPanoramic, City Lights, Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing AgentRon Wong, Michael D. Tekulsky
- Listing OfficeHill & Co.
- Address70 Sotelo Avenue
- AreaForest Hill
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94116
- InteriorHardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- HeatingCentral Heating, Gas
- Fireplaces2, Wood Burning, Living Room, Family Room
- Date ListedApril 9th, 2017
- Days on Market36