Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1812 Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park
Elegant, private & serene 2 level contemporary English Tudor home with 4 BRs en suite, 4.5 BAs & 2 car GRG. Home is set-back away from st. in gated large lot. Chef's kitchen, high-end appliances, granite counters, island, butler's pantry. Large FDR with built-in mahogany cupboard. Open living room with fireplace, coffered high ceilings, wetbar & step-out terrace. Family room with built-in mahogany cabinets & media area. Amazing MBR & en suite MBA with sitting area, step-out deck, dual vanities & spa jetted tub. Beautiful manicured grounds amidst majestic trees, gardens & privacy foliage. Gated lot with cobblestone driveway, turn-around area & 2 car garage structure. Close to award winning Oak Knoll School district (API 950+).
- MLS® #448836
- Selling Price$4,150,000
- Square Footage4,180
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeContemporary, English, Tudor
- Style2 Story
- FeaturesCable TV, Deck(s), Double Pane Windows, Fenced Yard, Formal Entry, Garden, Landscaping-Rear, Landscaping-Front, Sprinkler(s)-Auto, Patio(s), Security Alarm(s), Security Fence, Security Gate, Smoke Alarm(s), Window Coverings, Window Screens, Wet Bar(s)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAuto Door, Detached, Garage, Guest Space(s)
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionFenced, Private, Upslope
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Listing AgentMarcus Miller
- Listing OfficeHill & Co.
- Address1812 Santa Cruz Avenue
- AreaMenlo Park
- CityMenlo Park
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94025
- InteriorHardwood, Marble, Partial Carpet, Tile
- HeatingCentral Air, Central Heating
- Fireplaces1, Gas Starter, Living Room, Wood Burning
- Date ListedAugust 5th, 2016
- Days on Market105
Price Change History for 1812 Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park, CA (MLS® #448836)
|Act Cont-Show (from Active)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $4,498,000)||$4,199,000||$299,000 (6.65%)|