Philip Browning is a consummate real estate professional, representing both buyers and sellers of San Francisco residential properties since 1976. He grew up in a family of California real estate brokers in business since 1922. He has an undergraduate degree in History from Northwestern University in Chicago and a law degree from Southwestern University in Los Angeles. Proudly working with Hill and Company Realtors since 1994, he has the experience, tools and enthusiasm to represent his clients in the boldest and most skillful manner.
Philip Browning has a real love for the beauty and vitality of San Francisco. He also has compelling interests beyond his real estate career. He has been deeply involved in Shanti as a counselor for terminally ill persons. He is also an avid collector of Asian art and has been on the Connoisseurs’ Council and on the board of the Society for Asian Art at the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco for many years.
• Is a consistent “Top Producer”, year after year
• Has enjoyed repeat business and referrals from satisfied, loyal clients for 31 years
• Is affiliated with a fine real estate brokerage, well-equipped to market properties in a very sophisticated and state-of-the-art manner
• Understands the importance of skilled, thoughtful and focused service
• Has a well-earned reputation for integrity, problem solving, follow-up and communication
• Is keenly aware of fiduciary duties owed to his clients
• Is a dogged negotiator for both buyers and sellers whom he represents
• Has a history of obtaining high, often record, prices when representing sellers
• Has a good aesthetic sense for advising sellers on how to ready properties for sale
• Has carefully cultivated relationships with other agents in the City, often resulting in special, extra consideration of his buyers’ offers in multiple-offer situations
• Has access to a broad range of resources including financing, legal services, staging and skilled trades people
• Has an acute awareness of properties’ features such as architectural details, quality amenities, light, orientation and location to aid in buyers’ decision-making processes
• Is a good and thoughtful listener who puts his clients at ease while setting out to achieve their goals of a successful and trouble-free purchase or sale